Things I learnt yesterday about Zurich
1. Schiffbau is a great venue, not least because they don't care if you waltz in with a can of beer in your hand.
2. If you bring your beer bottle back to the bar, you get a franc off your next beer.
3. Losing your ticket for the coat check is not a big deal. Just point at the coat you want. I didn't see any Burberry so I settled for mine.
4. Never attempt to take public transport without getting a ticket. There are ticket inspectors everywhere, especially on the night buses. Oh, you have to get an extra night ticket even if you have a transport pass.
5. Taxis are expensive. 15 francs for a 2-minute ride (uphill, if you're wondering why I couldn't be bothered to walk).
6. Hangovers are worse.